The scent of White Rabbit is about following the voice in our hearts rather than in our heads.
Comprised of 19 pure essential oils. Its voice of Tuberose is backed up by notes of Lavender and Vanilla balanced with Orange and held down by a base of Cypriol.
Literally immerse yourself into the White Rabbit experience with our luxurious Parousian bath salt. Our White Rabbit artisan bath salt blend features a blend of four exquisite soaking salts along side jojoba oil to nourish and smooth your skin, a touch of white kaolin clay, and of course our White Rabbit essential oil blend to lead you on the journey of discovering what is in your heart. This blend is specifically formulated to deeply relax your body so that your mind can wander.
For a strong, full body soak, add 1/4 cup (or more) of salt to warm bathwater. For a mild soak, or foot bath add 2 tablespoons to your tub, or foot bath container. **If you would like to extend the life of our artisan salt blend, while still getting a strong, relaxing soak you can use 2-4 tablespoons of this blend, and add 1 cup of epsom salt to the bath water.
Salt available in two sizes: 1.1 lb jar / 9 oz jar
Ingredients: French Gray Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Organic Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils
THE POWER OF SALT
Salt is a powerful tool in the bathtub, whether you are soaking for enjoyment, relaxation, healing – or all of the above, finding the perfect salt blend can be a life changer. Used for centuries as a powerful healer, salt has been known to relieve stress, relax and heal achy muscles, scrapes or bruises, to detoxify, to help you absorb important minerals, to aid in restoration of common skin ailments (eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, etc) and much more. Our salt blend is meant to provide the above qualities for your body, but also to nourish the mind. These salts are meant to be used as a meditative bath, one that will relax your physical body so that your mind can wander. Here is some specific information about each ingredient in this blend, and why we chose to use it.
- FRENCH GRAY SALT: French Gray Sea Salt is the star of our bath salt blend, and the most powerful muscle relaxing salt I have ever tried. Prized in the culinary industry for its high mineral content and ability to hold moisture – it offers these properties to the body as well, helping to provide minerals and moisture through the skin. The gray color comes from the clay beds on which the salt crystalizes as it comes in from the sea.
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT: Himalayan salt is said to be the purest salt in the world, and is well known for its ability reduce allergies, and remove toxins from the body. This salt is well loved for its beautiful pink color.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Highly desired for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and ability to heal & support skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, acne, and even allergies. Dead sea salt contains more than 20 minerals, all of which are important to remain vitally healthy!
- EPSOM SALT: Probably one of the most well known salts used for bath – this salt works wonders for muscle relaxation, stress relief, and general mending of physical problems in a nice long soak.
- ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND: White Rabbit, comprised of 19 pure essential oils. Its voice of Tuberose is backed up by notes of Lavender and Vanilla balanced with Orange and held down by a base of Cypriol.
- JOJOBA OIL: Jojoba oil has profound moisturizing abilities, we have added it to our bath salt blend because we love the way it makes your skin feel during the bath, and afterwards. It also allows us to blend the essential oils and helps them to disperse throughout the bath (similar to how it helps carry our essential oil perfumes).
- KAOLIN CLAY: The “white” in our White Rabbit soap comes from Kaolin Clay – a very mild clay that has been used topically to relax sore muscles and inflammation. It makes our White Rabbit soap bar very silky and smooth, a pleasure to bathe with.
WHITE RABBIT MEDITATION PROMPTS
Remember: The scent of White Rabbit is about following the voice in our hearts rather than in our heads
- Run your bath and climb in. Take a few minutes to get used to the water, inhale the alluring White Rabbit scent. Close your eyes and breath deeply, allowing the white rabbit to call you forward. Once your body settles and begins to relax follow the wanderings of your mind. Where does your mind take you?