The scent of Hunt & Gather is about hunting for truth and gathering oneself.
A thinking man’s scent. It starts with Texas Cdarwood combined with Sage. Upon that is a layer of Oakmoss, Cypriol, Citronella, and Anise. Completing its character is a blend of Sweet Orange, Clove and Orchid to bring out it’s feminine side. This aroma is dedicated to the forests and all the glories within them.
Literally immerse yourself into the Hunt & Gather experience with our luxurious Parousian bath salt. Our Hunt & Gather artisan bath salt blend features a blend of four exquisite soaking salts along side jojoba oil to nourish and smooth your skin, a touch of french green clay, powdered lemon verbena leaves, and of course our Hunt & Gather essential oil blend to lead you on the journey into the depths of yourself. This blend is specifically formulated to deeply relax your body so that your mind can wander. Become one with the air and water around you.
For a strong, full body soak, add 1/4 cup (or more) of salt to warm bathwater. For a mild soak, or foot bath add 2 tablespoons to your tub, or foot bath container. Soak for at least 20 minutes. **If you would like to extend the life of our artisan salt blend, while still getting a strong, relaxing soak you can use 2-4 tablespoons of this blend, and add 1 cup of epsom salt to the bath water.
Salt available in two sizes: 1.1 lb jar / 9 oz jar
Ingredients: French Gray Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Epsom Salt, Organic Jojoba Oil, French Green Clay, Organic Lemon Verbena Powder, Essential Oils
THE POWER OF SALT
Salt is a powerful tool in the bathtub, whether you are soaking for enjoyment, relaxation, healing – or all of the above, finding the perfect salt blend can be a life changer. Used for centuries as a powerful healer, salt has been known to relieve stress, relax and heal achy muscles, scrapes or bruises, to detoxify, to help you absorb important minerals, to aid in restoration of common skin ailments (eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, etc) and much more. Our salt blend is meant to provide the above qualities for your body, but also to nourish the mind. These salts are meant to be used as a meditative bath, one that will relax your physical body so that your mind can wander. Here is some specific information about each ingredient in this blend, and why we chose to use it.
- FRENCH GRAY SALT: French Gray Sea Salt is the star of our bath salt blend, and the most powerful muscle relaxing salt I have ever tried. Prized in the culinary industry for its high mineral content and ability to hold moisture – it offers these properties to the body as well, helping to provide minerals and moisture through the skin. The gray color comes from the clay beds on which the salt crystalizes as it comes in from the sea.
- HIMALAYAN PINK SALT: Himalayan salt is said to be the purest salt in the world, and is well known for its ability reduce allergies, and remove toxins from the body. This salt is well loved for its beautiful pink color.
- DEAD SEA SALT: Highly desired for its natural anti-inflammatory properties and ability to heal & support skin issues including eczema, psoriasis, acne, and even allergies. Dead sea salt contains more than 20 minerals, all of which are important to remain vitally healthy!
- EPSOM SALT: Probably one of the most well known salts used for bath – this salt works wonders for muscle relaxation, stress relief, and general mending of physical problems in a nice long soak.
- ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND: White Rabbit, comprised of 19 pure essential oils. Its voice of Tuberose is backed up by notes of Lavender and Vanilla balanced with Orange and held down by a base of Cypriol.
- JOJOBA OIL: Jojoba oil has profound moisturizing abilities, we have added it to our bath salt blend because we love the way it makes your skin feel during the bath, and afterwards. It also allows us to blend the essential oils and helps them to disperse throughout the bath (similar to how it helps carry our essential oil perfumes).
- FRENCH GREEN CLAY: Wonderfully toning and detoxifying, this clay also adds a luxurious smoothness to anything in touches.
- LEMON VERBENA POWDER: Used here as a natural colorant – this well loved herb is inviting, its aroma calls you from across the garden. We find it to be one of the most powerfully alluring scent, a siren calling you to the wild- a perfect complement to our Hunt & Gather blend.
HUNT & GATHER MEDITATION PROMPTS
Remember: The scent of Hunt & Gather is about hunting for the truth and gathering oneself.
- Run your bath and climb in. Take a few minutes to get used to the water, inhale the earthy Hunt & Gather scent. Close your eyes and breath deeply. Let your day to day reality fall away, create a connection to earth by sending your roots down through the tub into the ground below. Feel your body sinking into the earth, becoming one with the clay, water, and air all around you. Stay here a while. What is the essence of “you”?